My Life...My Ramblings

I do not know how often I will post or how interesting it will be but it's "My Life...My Ramblings"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Update

This has been a different summer a really shitty one for me. Thinks are not going as smoothly as I planed but when does it ever really? My online time has been steadily dwindling not that I can’t get on but because at times I have been loosing interest. I spent a little bit of time on the road this summer and in doing so rediscovered pen and paper most of my thoughts have ended up there. My initial plan was to post it all but I have now decided to leave it in the realm of paper and ink. Its funny but for the last several years all my writing has been done on a PC but I am now finding it easier and my thoughts flow better when I am holding a pen. It’s hard to explain but looking at the paper seems to free my mind while looking at a monitor makes my mind go blank. The monitor thing is really causing me troubles as my work has me steering at a monitor most of my day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I definitely hear you on the pen and paper - there's just something more romantic about it.

1:42 p.m.  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

I love the pen and paper.. it's so ... um.. portable! hehehe

I agree, though, it is freeing, more flowing, and there's something about getting back to basics.

Congrats and don't forget to say hi once ina while.

8:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home